How to withdraw money from Aadhar Card : Hello friends, welcome to our article. In this article, we will show you how to withdraw money from Aadhar card. You all know that India is becoming digital. But all services are also being done online.
Friends, how to withdraw money from Aadhar card through mobile using AEPS, what is AEPS and what services are provided by AEPS, and how to withdraw money from your Aadhar card through AEPS. So let’s find out how to withdraw money from Aadhar card, the process involved, and all the information related to it in this article.
How to withdraw money from Aadhar Card – Aadhar Card Se Paise Kaise Nikale
Aadhaar card has become an important document in our lives, used for many purposes, mostly as a form of identification. You can prove your personal identity with your unique Aadhaar card, which is recognized and accepted by both government and non-government organizations.
This document is used for many purposes, from booking a hotel room to traveling by air. The use of Aadhaar card is increasing every day, and it is expected to become an even more essential document in the future.
Documents required to withdraw money using Aadhar Card
• To withdraw money using Aadhaar Card, it is necessary that your Aadhaar Card is linked to your bank account.
• It is also necessary to have a micro ATM to withdraw money using your Aadhaar Card.
• You must have your original Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar Card number to withdraw money using your Aadhaar Card.
• The mobile number that you used to link your Aadhaar Card to your bank account must be available and in use during the time of withdrawal.
How to withdraw money from Aadhar Card : Full Process
Withdrawing Money using Aadhaar Card: Friends, we will provide you with all the information about withdrawing money from Aadhaar Card. Before that, we will tell you how to easily withdraw money from your home using Aadhaar Card. We will also give you complete information on how you can transfer money to someone else while withdrawing. So, make sure to watch the given information until the end.
- First, go to a store that sells a micro ATM.
- Next, input your Aadhaar card number into the machine.
- Then, place your thumb or any finger on the scanner to verify your identity.
- After that, information from linked banks will appear on the screen.
- Choose the bank from which you want to withdraw money.
- You’ll then have two options: Petrol Money or Money Transfer.
- Choose Petrol Money to withdraw money or Money Transfer to send money.
- Input the amount of money you want to withdraw or send.
- Finally, click the confirm button.
How to withdraw money from Aadhaar Card using an app
- Having an Aadhaar card is crucial. The Aadhaar card should also be linked to your bank account.
- Having an Android mobile phone is a must.
- Having an OTG cable is essential.
- A finger print sensor device is required.
- This is to verify your fingerprint and withdraw money from your bank.
- Your Android phone must have AEPS.
Withdrawing Money with Aadhaar Card: If you need to withdraw money from the bank, you used to have to visit the nearby branch. However, the availability of AEPS App has made it easier for people to withdraw money even in rural areas. This app can be accessed through a mobile device and is available through many agents who provide the service of money withdrawal at people’s homes.
This has relieved senior citizens from the inconvenience of traveling to the bank. Before, they had to be taken to the bank by someone else, but now they can simply call an agent to their home to withdraw money using the app.
What are the services provided by AEPS
- Cash Withdrawal
- Balance Information
- Fund Transfer
- Mini Account Statement
Benefits of Using Aadhar Card for Withdrawing Money
If someone has your debit card, they should know your PIN. Otherwise, they can’t take money from your account. However, this is not possible with Aadhaar card. Only your fingerprints can take money from your account, without your permission.
Banking security is important to prevent fraud and protect your money. In some cases, such as with an elderly family member, money can be taken from their account without their knowledge or permission. This can cause them harm and hardship. To prevent these situations, it is important to be aware of your bank account and regularly check it for any unauthorized transactions.
Additionally, in some cases, family members may use an elderly person’s ATM card to take money without their knowledge, which can be very damaging. To avoid these situations, it is important to be vigilant and proactive in protecting your bank account and money.
Since the introduction of the Aadhaar card for withdrawing money, such cases of trouble for account holders have decreased. This is because the Aadhaar card provides a one-time solution to the difficulties faced by account holders.
Disadvantages of Withdrawing Money with Aadhar Card
- Problems with the server
- Banking tasks not working
- Agents charged with limited charges
- No proper internet access
- No benefit for all customers
- Many people do not have their fingerprints matched.
How to withdraw money from Aadhar Card : Important Link
|How to withdraw money from Aadhar Card
|How to Open Aadhaar Card Center
FAQs on Withdrawing Money from Aadhar Card
Q.1 Is it mandatory to link my bank account with Aadhaar for withdrawing money?
Ans: Linking bank account with Aadhaar is not mandatory but recommended for easy and faster transactions.
Q.2 What is the limit of withdrawal from Aadhaar Card?
Ans: The limit of withdrawal from Aadhaar Card depends on the bank’s policies and may vary.
Q.3 Can I withdraw money from any ATM using my Aadhaar Card?
Ans: Not all ATMs accept Aadhaar Card for withdrawal, it is recommended to check with the bank or the ATM provider.
Q.4 Is it safe to use Aadhaar Card for withdrawing money?
Ans: Using Aadhaar Card for withdrawing money is generally considered safe as it follows secure banking procedures and guidelines.
Q.5 What do I do if my Aadhaar Card is lost or stolen while withdrawing money?
Ans: If Aadhaar Card is lost or stolen while withdrawing money, one should immediately report the incident to the bank and get the Aadhaar Card blocked to prevent unauthorized transactions.